Wednesday 1 January 2020

Goodbye 2019

Happy New Year! I hope you all had an amazing night! I spent most of it stuffing my face on my friends couch, and playing games.
top 9 from instagram

2019 was a funny old year.

It was the year that I moved out and started living on my own. Thankfully I've always been a saver, and budgeting is something I'm good at (I love watching budget videos on youtube), so I've not fallen down the debt rabbit whole (student loans don't count).

I also completed my Masters in 2019. I submitted my dissertation in November, so I don't have my final grade yet, but this summer I'll hopefully be graduating with an MSc! My final grade will be released in January and I cannot wait.

A new job is also on the horizons, which I am very excited about. i haven't had a start date yet, but hopefully it'll be in the next few weeks. I can't wait to see what else 2020 has in store for me.

 2009-2019: more makeup, more wrinkles

If I did a whole round-up for the decade we'd be here until 2021, but it was full of the good, the bad, and the ugly. I started 2010 as a fresh adult at 18 years old, and ended it as a seasoned pro. Politicians lie, council tax is expensive, and there's nothing like stroking a dog.

I hope you all had a great new day/year/decade! Here's to the next 10 years!

Rubi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig