Thursday 21 January 2016

I'm Afraid I can't

song of the day - I'm Afraid Of Americans by david Bowie
dress - H&M. top - Zara. underthingy to protect what little modesty I have - Primark.
Wasn't the snow lovely! Thankfully I wasn't actually out in it in this outfit, otherwise my legs would have dropped off from frostbite. A few toes certainly came close. I pretty much spent the snow day snuggled up in my dressing gown, only venturing out to take a few photos of the prettiness.

I do love this dress, but it's not often I wear it. The material snags quite easily, so I have to be very careful about where I'm walking while wearing it. That's not an easy thing for me, if I go a day without bumping into something I consider it a miracle.
The snow only stuck around for about 24 hours, I was very disappointed. The only good thing about it was that here wasn't much of a slushy aftermath, so I was able to go to work without donning my wellies. 
Rubi x

5 comments:

  1. at least you had snow, East London didnt see any :/
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a light dusting of snow that stayed for a few days, but not the rich, full snow I had been hoping for. Maybe this weekend there will be some more.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pictures!! Wish it snowed here too!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress look gorgeous indeed and most specially on you!
    I love your photos of the snowy scenery outside.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig