Wednesday 21 January 2015

Roll With The Rock Stars

song of the day - Bring The Noise by Public Enemy
When Sephora announced they were shipping to the UK I was all a buzz. How could I not be after watching so many Sephora hauls on Youtube. It did take me until November of last year to actually place an order though. I was so pleased with the service that I placed a second order earlier this month (before my spending ban came into force).
There were a few things that I wanted to purchase but couldn't because they weren't able to ship them to the UK. Mainly Make Up Forever items. The good news is though that MUFE will be sold in Debenhams from May.
Kat Von D Spiked Lipstick in Vampira, and Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in Berlin and Bauhau5.
There was one thing that made me nervous about ordering from Sephora in the first place; if there was an issue with my order it would be difficult to sort it out. And, of course, there was a slight issue this time around. I'd ordered the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner as a gift for a friend, instead I received the KVD liquid lipstick in Bauhau5. After thinking about it I just decided to let the issue rest, and keep the lipstick in lieu of the liner; it just wasn't worth the faff, and it is a nice colour. This just means I'll have to place another order from Sephora at some point. Oops.
 TooFaced Melted Lipstick in Fig. Bite Matte Crayon in Glace. Sephora Matte Lip Colour in Mulberry.
As a lip product junkie I had to try a variety of lip products. I've been wearing the Bite Beauty lip crayon so much recently. Oddly enough, it smells like Terry's Chocolate Orange.
 TooFaced SoulMates Blusher Bronzer in Ross & Rachel.
With a name like that how could I not buy it? The only way it could have gotten into my basket faster is if it was called Piper & Leo.
Samples: Tarte blush in Fearless. Dr Jart BB cream.
The great thing about Sephora is that you can get at least three samples with each order. I wasn't interested in the majority of the samples on offer though, so I just went for a blush and bb cream sample.
Do you have any of the items mentioned? Would you like to try any of them? Have you purchased from Sephora before?
Rubi
BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

5 comments:

  1. sephora is always my first stop when Im in the states! its like beauty heaven! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great products! What about follow each other?

    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sephora has such lovely products and I really like the ones you've picked. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Faced Melted is a great product!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oow, these look good. I would love to try the lip crayon that smells like chocolate orange!
    I found myself shopping in Sephora a bit when I was in Barcelona last year. I really love their lip stains. I have one in nude which I love, I only wish I'd purchased more. Maybe now I should make an online order. :D

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig