Wednesday 29 April 2015

We Left Our Trousers By The Canal

song of the day - I Still Remember by Bloc Party
I love Manchester so much; it has to be my favourite city in the world. No matter how amazing London is, or how I'd love to visit New York, Manchester is the only place I can imagine living.
I love the busy streets, the amazing architecture and, or course, the shopping.
To me Mancunia is such a stunning city. On Monday I went to town and had a nice walkabout. It was a bit chilly out, but the sun felt glorious.
I took so many photos that I'm going to split this post into two. The second post will be out this time next week.
Where's your favourite city on this fine planet?
Rubi
BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful city! I love all the pictures! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite city has to be Heidelberg! I was born and raised there, but only appreciated it after moving away.
    And of course I love Berlin, but couldn't live there.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a gorgeous city!'
    I've just nominated you for the Creative Bloggers Award! :)
    http://losetheroad.blogspot.ca/2015/04/the-creative-blogger-award.html

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only been to Manchester briefly, I'd love to properly visit! In the UK, it has to be my hometown - Bristol! It can't be beat. ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never actually been to Manchester before! It looks so beautiful, I love the pictures!

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I have never been to Manchester but it looks so gorgeous! I love all the photos!

    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool photographs!
    Xxx
    Bee

    http://www.thedramaqueenconfesses.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw me too, I do love Manchester. :) <3

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig