Friday, 30 December 2016

Goodbye 2016

song of the day - anything by Beyonce (like legit, have you heard Lemonade?!)

So, another year (almost) gone. Not that much has happened with me this year. Blogging was put on the back burner a while ago so I'd have more time to work, and to play. Although I didn't manage to do any travelling this year, I did get to spend more time with friends. More time exploring my own city. More time getting tattooed.

The big thing that happened to me this year was that I got promoted in June, just after my birthday came around. It was great, first I got a pay upgrade by turning twenty-five (hello living wage), then I got another by becoming a supervisor. It's all about the Benjamin's (cough pennies) baby.

I'm now closer to thirty than to twenty, which I'm fine with. Kind of. Ah well, I've got another four and a half years to come to terms with the big three-oh.

Oh, I almost forgot, I'm doing an online learning thing. I'm hoping to get off the shop floor, and into an office. By the end on 2017 I'll hopefully by CIPD qualified! That's probably my only 'resolution' for 2017.

Anyway, Happy (almost) New Year! That probably should have gone at the top of the post. Ah well. Hopefully in 2017 we'll get that world peace thing sorted out, and we can all have a nice year. Wishful thinking? More than likely.

How have you all been? How are you seeing in the new year?

Rubi x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig