Friday 9 May 2014

Down to the sub atomic part of it

song of the day - Atom by British Sea Power
photograph from 07/2012
Last week I decided it was time to retire old faithful, aka the Zara handbag I bought in 2012 and fell in love with. Ok, so technically it's not that old. It's had a good run; there's paint on the bag from when I was helping my brother decorate his house last year, and the strap is falling to pieces. I love handbags, but I'm pretty lazy with switching them out, so when I find one I like I stick with it for the long haul.
At the end of last year I won a few Selfridges gift cards (one through blogging and the other through Facebook), so I thought I'd get myself a good quality bag. After scouring the Selfrdiges website I went with the Dune Dartop handbag, which will hopefully do me well for the next few years. At £69 it's more than I would usually spend on a bag, but with the giftcard it was too good to say no.
what's in my bag; Multitude of lip products, notebook (Ryman), diary & pen (muji), keys, current read (The Prince by Machiavelli), purse (therapy).
The bag is very structured, so I'm hoping it will ease a bit after a year uses, because it's a bit tough to get larger items (such as my camera) into it at the minute. With three compartments it may take me a while to get used to having my things separated, instead of in one big jumble.

So, are you a one bag kind of person? or do you have a bag for every occasion?

Rubi xxx

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig