Monday 29 December 2014

Have A Happy Holiday

song of the day - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
This year we did Christmas a little differently by celebrating at my brothers house. I was also ill with the flu and a chest infection (which I'm hoping will be gone soon), so I didn't feel upto taking that many photographs. Here are a few that I managed.
 The Christmas crackers had these wind up reindeer in them, and after eating my family raced them. My oldest brother somehow managed to win.
 One of the bros decided to take my camera off me to take this picture. You might be able to tell from me being slightly hunched over, and that I hadn't even done my hair, that I wasn't feeling my best.

Rubi
BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig