song of the day - Mayhem by Imelda May
this photo was taken on 2010 as part of a uni project for one of the fashion student at my uni.
the shoot took place in the basement of our uni, which used to be a hospitalIt's a well known fact that I'm a nosey bugger. Always have been, always will be. And I love learning facts about people. So this post is for all my nosey parkers out there, who wouldn't mind learning something new about me. I don't think I've ever done a "facts about me" style post before. So here goes.
- I'm the youngest child, with three older brothers. Two of them are half brothers, and there's a 19 years (well 18 years and 363 days) age gap between me and the eldest.
- I regret the courses I took in college, but I'm glad I took those classes because of the friends I made as a result of that.
- I have a 2:1 Ba (hons) in Advertising Design. Will I ever use it? I doubt it. Looking back I wish I'd taken a year out to decide what I wanted to do. If I could change the past then I'd have gone down the apprenticeship route. Alas, it was not meant to be.
- This one might be a bit obvious, but I love Harry Potter. I'm pretty sure I'll still be reading HP fan fiction when I'm an old biddy.
- I'd be happy in a mundane office job. Seriously, monotony is my dream.
- A friend and I almost got run over by Piers Morgan in Manchester a few (more like 5) years ago. Twat.
- Me and my sibling are first generation English. I'm half polish and half pakistani. Mum (and the grandparents) moved here 65 years ago when she was two, I'm not sure when my dad moved here.
- I've been to Spain, Poland, and Pakistan. I'd love to travel, but I'm too afraid. The thought of being in a foreign country, where I don't speak the language, gives me anxiety.
- I love my camera. It is the best purchase I've ever made, and I only wish I'd took the plunge sooner.
- When I was 3/4 I went face first into a motorbike. My mouth was not a happy place for months. I found it so hard to eat.
- I currently work in retail, and before my current job I volunteered in a children's charity shop for 2 years. Volunteering was the best experience I've ever had. Everyone was batshit, so I fitted right in.
Eleven is as good a number as any to end it on, right.