Saturday 13 June 2015

Welcome to the Space Jam

song of the day - Space Jam by Quad City DJ's
COME ON AND SLAM!
For my birthday one of my brothers ordered me a Space Jam inspired jersey. It is amazing! Best. Gift. Ever. It is mahoosive on me, but I don't even care, it is just too cool.
Space Jam is one of my favourite films, so if you've never seen it I recommend getting to it! Obviously I've got nothing on Michael Jordan, but I think I could hold my own on the court.
Last week Harry Potter, this week Space Jam; I promise not all of my outfits are going to be fandom based from now on! I just had to show you this top asap. Which is also why it's very creased. Patience is not a virtue I have.

I wanted to wear shorts with this outfit but I could not find a single pair. I'm pretty sure I have at least 5 pairs; I'm going to have to hunt them out. Or just buy more. Probably both.
jeans - Forever21. boots - Bertie. rings - H&M.
Has a movie/book ever inspired your clothing?
Rubi
BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

8 comments:

  1. aww I used to love Space Jam!! I need to re-watch it soon!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool jersey, perfect for those laid back days :)

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and yep, yor're right. It's cool gift. Your brothers knew what kind of gift make you happy. Greetings from Poland! :)

    www.no-more-surprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think any of my outfits have ever been inspired by a movie, but my makeup is very often. But then again I wear jeans and a tee most days, so there is not much inspiration to my outfits in general.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great gift!
    I love when someone gets me a thoughful birthday gift.
    Happy belated birthday btw :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing. Your content was very helpful. You are a marvelous writer. Good work!
    space jam jersey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig