Wednesday 5 August 2015

Notify My Next Of Kin

song of the day - Wheel's On Fire by Julie Driscoll
My aesthetic? Patsy Stone without the drugs and alcohol.
It's no secret that I have been loving the seventies trend this year. When I spotted this skirt on the Missguided website a few weeks ago I knew I had to have it. They also have it in blue which I will not buy. I won't. Promise!
blouse - Zara. skirt - Missguided. tights - Primark. boots - Bertie. choker - Forever21. lipgloss - Charmed by LA Splash.
Rubi

8 comments:

  1. I love how retro you look! I really need to pop into Primark and check out their boots section :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this skirt - Misguided have really nailed the 70s skirt!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cut of your skirt, it's so flattering. You're rocking that 70's look for sure!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute skirt. I love those button up ones at the moment.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the 70s trend! This is such an awesome piece and it's a really unusual colour - quite utilitarian!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty skirt.
    I love your 70's vibe

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy the 70ies style, too. Who wouldn't want to be Charlies Angel?

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many yes's to this skirt. I am so for button downs and this colour is gorgeous :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig