Saturday 15 August 2015

Round Three

song of the day - Knockin' by Travis Barker ft Snoop , Ludacris, E-40 & Dev.
Life has become so hectic at the minute. If I'm not at work then I'm applying for new jobs, and preparing for interviews. It feels like I don't get a minute to myself. I have today off, and I'm back in work tomorrow, so today I'm just going to chill out and do nothing.

I have been trying to plan out some blog posts, but it isn't going very well. Blogging for me has always and will always be just a hobby. It's never been something that I wanted to make into a job, because I think it could become a bit monotonous if I did. Even if my career direction went into something blogging related this blog would always be my little fun hobby. I love taking photographs, playing with makeup, and trying to have a bit of fun with my wardrobe, and I hope that fun continues.

The above outfit photos were taken almost exactly 2 months ago. I honestly can't remember what else I did that day. Why I wore this, or where I went. My dress is from Motel, and I probably should have sized up because it is very tight. Now, I don't mind tight clothing, but I can't do up the hook at the back of my neck without strangling myself (whoops). The shorts are my faves, and are from F21, and the shirt is an oldie from Topshop.

Rubi
BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

5 comments:

  1. Blogging should be fun, there is so much pressure already in our daily lives, we don't need any more of that from our hobby.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun with blogging! dont feel pressured and post what you feel like! :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shirt :)

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live life to the fullest though life may be tough sometimes.
    I love this floral dress on you

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the interviews and job hunt lovely. Love the motel dress, very pretty :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig