Saturday 19 April 2014

England have my bones

song of the day - Future Starts Slow by The Kills
It's safe to say that I am a Primark lover. It's kind of hard not to be with Primani prices. When I go shopping is it my first port of call. I just can't help myself. So when I met up with a friend a few days ago we had to visit Primark, and I did end up with a few things. I managed to say no to this dress though, which shows a little self restraint on my part.
£6
I've seen this Bambi tee on a few blogs recently, and I just couldn't help myself. I do wish Flower (my favourite Bambi character) was on it though.
£12 
Primark is full of Marvel related items at the moment, and I just love this sketchy design.
£3

Have you found anything nice in Primark recently?
Rubi xxx

6 comments:

  1. I haven't had a proper look around Primark for a few weeks but that bambi tee is sooo cute!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bambi t-shirt is MAGICAL!!!! I need it in my life!! Primark is amazing, we have Penneys which is the same over in Dublin! Trying to the think what I last bought there....they have brilliant accessories...not always the best quality but perfect for a quick pick up! Actually I bought a zippy there recently, have about 3 guys zippys from Penneys, so comfy!!

    stylehoney.com- your homepage for online fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bambi tee is awesome! As if you purchased that from Primarni? It's fab! I recently purchased a lilac chiffon dress from there a couple of weeks ago, it's gorgeous!

    Halima
    Fashionicide // Fashion, with a difference
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hardly ever go into Primark anymore but I get so jealous when I see all the goodies other people manage to find! That Bambi tee is so, so cute, I love it!!!

    www.hbbeautyblog.co.uk

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never bought anything from Primark :( But it isn't through lack of trying! I've seen all the awesome clothes they do but whenever I seem to go in there they must have just put the good stuff away :')
    Like you said, their Marvel range is amazing! xoxo

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also loving all the marvel inspired clothing in primark!

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig