Wednesday 18 March 2015

They Told Me The Same

song of the day - Magic by Ladyhawke
camera - canon 550D. lens - canon 50mm f/1.8 ||
At least once a month I'll meet up with my best mate for a brew and a catch up in one of our towns many coffee shops. We'll waste time chatting about this and that, then waste more time mooching round Primark and a plethora of Charity shops. We've been doing this on a regular basis since 2012, and a semi regular basis for a few years before that. Sometimes it's hard to sync our schedules up (because of work), but we always manage to get there in the end.
Rubi
Follow me on •BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

12 comments:

  1. Nice shots. I wonder why I can take photos like this. Simple stuff really but they look dramatic in the right angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what I do with my sister and best mate, good way to catch up
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. catching up with long time friends is my favourite!!! i seriously have the best conversations (meaningful and just funny ones too).

    Have a Great Day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a fun way to hang out with friends. The only coffee shop we have in my small town is Starbucks and it's very small, and normally so crowded you can't find a seat!
    You have gorgeous photos!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rubi, I am so in love with your photography in this picture, so up my street. Stunning! :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photography rocks!!

    www.misssarahlee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos! It's always nice to have a catch up with bestfriends over a cup of coffee! ;)

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love catching up with friends over a cuppa or a hot chocolate. It's the little things in life!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful tradition! Great post and pictures.

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos. You have great photography skills. x

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a long catch up sesh with a good friend over delicious coffee ❤
    munchies&musings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig