Sunday 1 March 2015

I Know I Can

song of the day - I can by Nas
Hello March, how nice of you to join us.
This month I'm going to be doing a photography challenge of sorts. I bought my DSLR 3 years ago and I still don't know what half the buttons do. To try and get to know my camera a little better this month I'm going to take a photo a day using just manual settings. No more auto for me! At least not for 31 days. Auto-focus shall only be used if I take a self portrait. There won't really be a theme to the photos, they'll just be of whatever takes my fancy.
canon 550D - 18-55mm lens - 1/125 - f4.5
I'm going to try and post the photos every day on Instagram. Then at the beginning of next month I'll do a round up post, showing a few of my favourites from the month. Hopefully this will go well and I don't give up half way through the month.
Do you enjoy taking photographs? Are you an auto or manual kind of person? Let me know below!
Rubi

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I am bad for using auto, I need to take the time to learn more about my camera.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig