Sunday 15 February 2015

I'll Write Your Name

song of the day - Blank Space by Taylor Swift
blazer - H&M. jeans - Forever21. sports top/bra - Victoria's Secret: Pink.
I've taken casual Fridays (err, Sundays) to a whole new level. Don't worry, I didn't actually wear this to work (I can't imagine that would go down well).
I love the colour of this sports top so much that I just had to show it off. I'm not really one for exercise. It's pretty much yoga or nothing with me. And half the time I don't even bother with yoga (I have no motivation sometimes).
Do you incorporate sportswear into your everyday wardrobe? Or do you think joggers should be kept in the gym?
Rubi
BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of that top! It suits you perfectly.

    Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your view on exercise is similar to mine. Haha. Although I admit I really need to workout more. Maybe I would if I had cute sportswear like yours!

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig