Sunday, 22 February 2015

Say You'll Remember

song of the day - Blue Jeans by Lana Del Ray
From the ages of around 15 to 22 I pretty much lived in jeans. Seriously, I owned around 13 pairs at one point. For the past year and a half though I've been venturing more into skirts, shorts, and trousers. It also didn't help that I ruined my favourite pair of jeans. I've been hoping to find a similar pair (bell bottom style), sadly it doesn't seem meant to be. I finally just gave in and bought a new pair of skinnies instead. I was tempted to buy a nice pair of Topshop jeans, but the sizing confused me (it's easily done) so I went to old faithful instead; Forever21. At £17.50 they were a great price.
jumper - Zara. shirt - H&M. top - Urban Outfitters. jeans - Forever21. boots - Bertie. 
Blue jeans, white shirt,
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
Everyday I seem to be putting on more and more layers. It's just too cold outside, and it's not much better inside!

Are you a jeans person? Or do you prefer anything but?

8 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a jeans person as well! I don't think I've ever worn a skirt!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jeans on the weekend :) For work, I need to be office smart so that involves skirts & trousers but jeans all the way when i'm not at work! xx

    Brenda BusyBee | Bella & Bear Pro Makeup Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I lived in a hotter climate I'd definitely be a dresses and shorts kind of girl. However in England in the winter there is nothing easier than throwing on your trusty pair of jeans... Everyday. So I cannot wait for the summer so I can bare my legs once again.

    I did notice the other day actually though in Forever 21 that they had a good selection of jeans. I've never tried them from there though so was a bit apprehensive but it looks like I'll have to give them a go as it looks like the cold weather will be here for a while!

    Samio x
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have about 50 pairs of jeans but my tastes have definitely changed, I now prefer softer denim which I can wear for at least 12 hours without feeling uncomfy! :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jeans, and definitely a great price - I really need to start going into F21 more!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my skirts and dresses but jeans are a lifesaver when I just want to get dressed quickly and not have to think about it. A lot of people say jeans are not comfortable but I disagree. I can wear mine all day and feel as light as a feather.

    Lovely blog btw! I'm your newest follower (via bloglovin). I'm hoping you can follow back!
    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the opposite in that I don't even own a pair of jeans! I used to wear them all the time but they get so uncomfortable and I can't face jeans shopping at the moment. I really should buy them though as I have so many jumpers etc to wear them with! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig