Wednesday 4 February 2015

It's Like Gold Dust

song of the day - Gold Dust by DJ Fresh.
jumper - George@Asda. trousers - Zara. scarf - Primark.
With the weather as it is I've been living in cuddly jumpers; It's either snowing, hailing, or raining. Sadly in my little corner of the world it's not been snowing heavily enough for my liking. Every time I see a photo of the snow in Sheffield I get a teeny bit jealous.
 Have you been enjoying the snow? Did you even get any?
Rubi
BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and I love the photography on your blog! We've had a tonne of snow in North Yorkshire, but it only ever lasts for half a day :')
    xo ♥
    Other Infinities - Valentine's Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it snowed her in California!

    ♡Natalie
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig